This position is perfect for someone looking to grow with a company, make a change within the organization, and be part of a company that rewards innovation.
Greenleaf is a growing produce and specialty food distributor serving over 1000 of the greater SF Bay Area’s finest restaurants, hotels, caterers and large corporate catering facilities. With our new location in Brisbane, CA, and state of the art facilities we are looking to expand and continue to grow through out California. Greenleaf has been a staple in the Bay Area community for over 40 years and has a renowned reputation for taking outstanding care of our growers, customers, and employees.
Our Mission is simple. We strive to be the constant trusted connection between premium California Growers and the exceptional Chefs of the Bay Area.
We believe in having a passion for our products and people, we drive to deliver excellence in everything we do.
The Position: We are seeking a highly quantitative, driven, process/detail-oriented and creative Analyst, who will serve as a member of Greenleaf’s Operations team. This position will have a day-to-day focus on providing analytical, strategic, and operational support for the organization. This role will work cross-functionally with several departments at (including purchasing, finance, marketing, and sales), with the primary objective of enabling leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Greenleaf’s mission, have a background in a quantitative or technical field, have experience problem-solving using large data sets, and can communicate strategic recommendations effectively with leadership.
• BA/BS in Engineering, Business or related field
• 4+ years of work experience in Sales Finance, Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, and/or Strategy consulting.
• 2+ years of statistical experience
• Demonstrated problem-solving experience with experience providing business insights and recommendations from sets of data
• Experience presenting technical content to audiences
• 1+ years of experience in SQL (creating and updating queries)
• SQL experience
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
• Experience with online ordering platforms or applications
• Assist sales teams with operational tasks, such as data analysis, policy execution, and negotiation with managers.
• Liaise with other teams, channeling information to the appropriate parties.
• Integrate, compile, analyze, and evaluate data on sales operational performance metrics, including trends for products. Establish & refine rhythm of business analyses and weekly reporting cadence for sales operations leadership
• Perform root cause analyses to identify business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and trends
• Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers and provide recommendations to leadership
• Use data to inform, influence and support market sizing, product roadmap & product launch decisions
• Assist Ops and Sales teams with annual planning, resourcing, and other operational asks, including assistance with process design
• Demonstrated success in a sales ops, business ops, or similar role
• Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact
• Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment
• Track record in driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Purchasing, Ops, Finance and IT
• Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively
• Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of CRM applications and online ordering strategies.
Shift: Variable depending on business needs. This is a full-time position.
We offer a great total compensation package, competitive wages, and bonus incentive program. Our generous benefit offering includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement, 7 holidays and 3 weeks of personal time off plan, life insurance, and long-term disability.
Join our Greenleaf family today by applying NOW! Email your resume to email@example.com .
Job Category: Analyst
Reports to: VP of Operations
Location: Brisbane, CA