Job Category: Maintenance Associate
Report to: Maintenance Manager
Location: Brisbane, CA
Who is Greenleaf?
We are the leading food distributor in the Bay Area for over 40 years – delivering produce, dairy, cheese and specialty items to chefs in the Bay Area and Northern California. We are committed to sourcing locally grown, seasonal items of the highest quality. Supporting sustainable agriculture, providing best-in-class service and promoting family farms.
Greenleaf recognizes that it is our employees that make the difference. They are the “Roots that endure” so that we can be “The trusted connection between premium California growers and the exceptional Chefs of the Bay Area.” Team members that succeed within the GreenLeaf culture strive to be: Creative Problem Solvers, Trusted Source, Community Partner and Local Leaders with a profound love and understanding of the Bay Area. If you apply the same care and dedication to your job as you do other passions in your life, Greenleaf is interested in YOU!
• One year janitorial experience.
• Ability to read and interpret technical procedures in English.
• Cleaning entire warehouse floors, drainage, foot dips, staff lunchroom and restrooms
• Help with the maintenance of the building and equipment.
• Assist with compliance for the HACCP program.
• Provide general assistance on projects set by the maintenance department when required.
• Able to work in different temperature controlled environments (dry, frozen and refrigerated coolers).
• Coverage for other maintenance positions when individuals are on vacation either during the day or night shift.
• Pallet jack and forklift certified.
• Two years truck driving License class C preferred.
Shift: Variable depending on business needs. This is a full time positon.
We offer a great total compensation package, competitive wages and bonus incentive program. Our generous benefit offering includes, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement, 7 holidays and 3 weeks of personal time off plan, life insurance and long term disability. Join our GreenLeaf family today by applying NOW!
In person: Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm.
Via Fax: (415) 647-2994