Job Category: Operations
Report to: Warehouse Manager
Who is Greenleaf?
We are the leading food distributor in the Bay Area for over 40 years – delivering produce, dairy, cheese and specialty items to chefs in the Bay Area and Northern California. We are committed to sourcing locally grown, seasonal items of the highest quality, supporting sustainable agriculture, providing best-in-class service and promoting family farms.
Greenleaf recognizes that it is our employees that make the difference. They are the “roots that endure” so that we can be “The trusted connection between premium California growers and the exceptional Chefs of the Bay Area.” Team members that succeed within the GreenLeaf culture strive to be: Creative Problem Solvers, a Trusted Source, a Community Partner and a Local Leader with a profound love and understanding of the Bay Area. If you apply the same care and dedication to your job as you do other passions in your life, Greenleaf is interested in YOU!
• Must have a clean 10 year DMV record (Class B and/or C License).
• Minimum 1 year of bobtail (truck) experience.
• Preferred previous experience in the produce or hospitality industry.
• Knowledge of SF and Bay Area.
• Ability to do moderate to heavy lifting minimum 50 lbs.
• Proficiency in English required, Spanish a plus.
• Attention to detail.
• Problem solving.
• Good Customer Service and communication skills.
• Able to multitask and work well under pressure.
• Must be able to work early mornings and weekends and overtime based on business needs.
We offer a competitive wages and bonus package with a generous benefit offering that includes 7 holidays, 15 days of Personal time off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, life insurance, long term disability. Friendly, high performing work environment that values their employees and treats everyone with respect.
Join our Greenleaf family today by applying NOW!
In person: Monday – Friday 9a.m. – 4p.m.
Via Email: email@example.com
Via Fax: (415) 647-2994